Saturday, November 22, 2014

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly

There are numerous life-saving foods because they contain high nutrients and lesser fats. There is no room of obesity in my life. To get rid of this health issue, I do a lot of exercises and give high preference to health-friendly foods. I had long been trying to know the best foods which can help me shrink my belly. Here are the top 10 foods that help shrink the belly.

10. Apples:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
For many times, I asked my nutritionist but the diets he recommended lowered my BP and cholesterol at the same time. Finally, she recommended me to have apple excessively because this food greatly helps shrink the belly and get rid of extra body fats.

9. Iced Coffee:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
Coffee is great to reduce my appetite. I love to have excessive iced coffee in summers. It is a rich source of energy and helps in increasing the metabolism. The higher percentage of iced coffee never disturbed my body. In fact, I really enjoy it, with added caned sugar.

8. Grapes’ Juice:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
This is one of the most caffeinated beverages in the world. I was surprised to see that I lost about 2 kg in one month when I started using this diet and made it a substitute of my heavy dinner meal. I am sure you can also have the same results if you serve yourself with about 6 ounces of this drink everyday.

7. Asparagus: 

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
This spring vegetable was never one of my favorites. But the day I read about its nutritional facts, I decided to make it a part of my life. Asparagus is helpful in getting rid of obesity. It greatly shrinks your belly and tastes delicious when cooked properly. This vegetable is found in America, Africa and Western Asia.

6. Canola Oil:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
Canola oil is obtained from canola beans and soybeans. I was happy to know this diet could help me reduce the body fats. If it is already a part of your daily meal, then that is absolutely great. Use canola oil for two months and cook everything in it, I am sure you will have the same great results I am already enjoying.

5. Olive Oil:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
Of course, if your belly fat has reached an alarming level, then you’ll have to use it for another 3-4 months regularly. It is not clear from any of the research that how much olive oil we should use, but I prefer to use it in all sorts of cooking and baking which means you aren’t to use any other oil or ghee.

4. Green Vegetables:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
Green vegetables are really great to nourish your body with a lot of beneficial nutrients. But more than this they are great for helping us get rid of extra body fat.

3. Black Pepper Salad:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
A plate of salad with black pepper will be of great help to shrink your belly. You can make it an alternate of your daily heavy meal and enjoy the great health benefits in summer season. It improves your body cells and regulates the blood circulation.

2. Oranges:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
Have fresh oranges in excess. These are the rich source of vitamins and minerals and also help you shrink the belly. The oranges will help in getting rid of body fats and you’ll see your extra belly fats going in a couple of months.

1. Coconut Milk:

Foods that Help Shrink the Belly
This delicious milk helps you strengthen the bones and is a great calorie-burner. Unlike the other milk forms and dairy, coconut milk is an absolutely risk-free food and contains saturated fats. You can make it a permanent alternate of the cow milk. It will serve you with high proteins and low calories, thus you’ll ultimately see your belly shrinking.